Templates Express Help

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello there,<br /><br />I have very limited experience with html. I had a site on another hoster that I'd created with a sitebuilder, it stank but it worked. I don't have too much time right now for this.<br /><br />I used fantastico to install Templates Express, and it produced an almost perfectly useless website. When I went in to edit it, it was profoundly unintuitive. I didn't see any advantaget to the "CSS", since I didn't see how things iterated through the various pages.<br /><br />More to the point, I couldn't find any substantive support on Templates Express -- I looked all over the web, I must have looked right past it. It's different than Soholaunch Pro, but put out by the same people? I can't find any mention of it on their website. Very strange... I was hoping to do as little gory editing as possible, but it looks like with this I've got to ftp the files I need (after figuring out which ones they are) and then edit them in a text editor. I know that doesn't sound like much, but this isn't what I do these days, so it takes a lot of time to do simple stuff.<br /><br />I'm sorta inclined to get a wysiwig web page editor and just create a site and upload it. Any other thoughts, or links to support? Thanks!<br /><br />Keith<!--content-->
I'd recommend using something like <a href="http://www.nvu.com" target="_blank">Nvu</a>.<!--content-->

Back