Alvaro_SG

I think it looks like this:

Find:

Code:
			<div class="smallfont">
				&nbsp;<br />
				<div class="vb_postbit_info">$vbphrase[posts]: $post[posts]</div>
$template_hook[postbit_userinfo_right_after_posts]
				<if condition="$post['joindate']"><div class="vb_postbit_info">$vbphrase[join_date]: $post[joindate]</div></if>
				<if condition="$post['field2']"><div class="vb_postbit_info">$vbphrase[location_perm]: $post[field2]</div></if>
				<if condition="$post['age']"><div class="vb_postbit_info">$vbphrase[age]: $post[age]</div></if>
				<if condition="$show['infraction']"><div class="vb_postbit_info">$vbphrase[infractions]: $post[warnings]/$post[infractions] ($post[ipoints])</div></if>
				<if condition="$show['reputation']"><if condition="$show['reppower']"><div class="vb_postbit_info"><span id="reppower_$post[postid]_$post[userid]">$vbphrase[reppower]</span>: $post[reppower]</div></strong></if></if>

</div>

Replace with:

Code:
			<div class="smallfont">
				&nbsp;<br />
				<fieldset><div class="vb_postbit_info">$vbphrase[posts]: $post[posts]</div></fieldset>
$template_hook[postbit_userinfo_right_after_posts]
				<fieldset><if condition="$post['joindate']"><div class="vb_postbit_info">$vbphrase[join_date]: $post[joindate]</div></if></fieldset>
				<fieldset><if condition="$post['field2']"><div class="vb_postbit_info">$vbphrase[location_perm]: $post[field2]</div></if></fieldset>
				<fieldset><if condition="$post['age']"><div class="vb_postbit_info">$vbphrase[age]: $post[age]</div></if></fieldset>
				<fieldset><if condition="$show['infraction']"><div class="vb_postbit_info">$vbphrase[infractions]: $post[warnings]/$post[infractions] ($post[ipoints])</div></if></fieldset>
				<fieldset><if condition="$show['reputation']"><if condition="$show['reppower']"><div class="vb_postbit_info"><span id="reppower_$post[postid]_$post[userid]">$vbphrase[reppower]</span>: $post[reppower]</div></strong></if></if></fieldset>

</div>

Hoxxy

Ok so this is what you want:
HTML:
<div class="vb_postbit_info">
But I dont see any "thanks" code in the template,

what thanks mod are you using?

DarkMaster

Hoxxy said:
Ok so this is what you want:
HTML:
<div class="vb_postbit_info">
But I dont see any "thanks" code in the template,

what thanks mod are you using?
in this postbit that ive upload here i dont have installed thanks hack in it but have icash hack installed

Hoxxy

Ok well look this is the basics of what you need to do:

When installing a mod that needs you to edit the postbit templates it will ask you to add something like this:
Code:
<div>$vbphrase[example]: $post[example]</div>

you need to add the css class to the div tag so it will look something like this:

Code:
<div [color=Red]class="vb_postbit_info"[/color]>$vbphrase[example]: $post[example]</div>

DarkMaster

Hoxxy said:
Ok well look this is the basics of what you need to do:

When installing a mod that needs you to edit the postbit templates it will ask you to add something like this:
Code:
<div>$vbphrase[example]: $post[example]</div>

you need to add the css class to the div tag so it will look something like this:

Code:
<div [color=Red]class="vb_postbit_info"[/color]>$vbphrase[example]: $post[example]</div>
so i need to edit the .xml file?