targeting

liunx

1) does anybody know what Netscape calls it's tabs? i'd LOVE to target them (in IE, it would just open up a new window), and i just KNOW it's got to be possible, because it's simply FAR too good to ignore...<br />
<br />
2) how can i target a new window for a group of links (but not EVERY link on the whole page)? i tried <span target="name">, but it didn't work. i know i saw someone mention it in a thread here before, but i can't find it now.<br />
<br />
3) i do not care one whit if the code for any of this is not w3c-compliant! :P<br />
<br />
4) i forgot what this one was<br />
<br />
5) thanks! ;)<!--content-->I can't find any code for it. It definately won't be something that W3C have yet thought about, but then again you must have missed all those posts where I said:<br />
>> Hmm, I'm not really worried if people use some browser specific code in their pages <<<!--content-->that's a shame, because with Mozilla and Phoenix and Netscape and Opera all now going to tabs, targetting a new tab would be drastically less annoying than targetting a new window.<!--content-->

Back