Target a Frameset Problems

I have created a simple frameset that has a top and bottom frame. When a user clicks on a link from the top frame, it changes the bottom frame. When the user clicks on an item from the bottom, it will open thoughout the entire window.<br />
The problem I am having is that I need to create a Link to open the frameset again, but change the bottom frame and keep the top the same. I know this can be done by a dummy frameset already set up to solve the problem, but with that option I will need about 40 dummy frameset. Which defeats the purpose. Basically what I am asking can 1 link do the following: 1 Open the orginial frameset<br />
2 Target a differnt html in the bottom frame only<!--content-->just use the same target="main" to get anything opened in the main frame<!--content-->The link that need to go back to the frameset is on a different window. The link would have to go back the orginal frameset while changing the bottom frame to a differnt html. So the link would have two contain atleast two htmls<br />
<br />
Is it possible to include javascript(if it is what is the code) for the link to open the original frameset and then change the bottom frame to a different html<!--content-->

Back