tables and frames and targets oh my!

liunx

Hi, I am wondering if there is a way of opening a page within a table, or a cell. (using the target tag perhaps) or maybe you can think of a way to solve my problem. <br />
<br />
I have a nicely designed website using tables not frames, all ready to go except for one section created by someone else without my template. <br />
<br />
The problem is that there are literally about 60 of these pages and I don't feel like inserting a navigation bar, and mucking around with the links so that they can navigate easier. And it looks out of place with the rest of the site. I thought maybe I could target a table in the document so that these blank pages opened up inside my original design and match the rest of the site. <br />
<br />
Any suggestions?? (unfortunately I can't show you the site yet as it isn't online.<!--content-->2 ways, frames or a div tag. I have seen a div tag do that but can't remember how it was done. I thnk it was something like a frame, or an iframe. table?? no way<!--content-->Hey thanks for the reply<br />
<br />
an iframe being an inline frame? sorry im more of a graphic artist than a web developer (noob)<br />
<br />
How is that differnet than a normal frame?<!--content-->an iframe is different in that you can put it directly into a regular html page. Frames require a frameset document instead of the regular html page.<!--content-->iframes worked like a charm. Saved me hours of work, thanks for you help!<!--content-->

Back