Table question, may be out of my league here

liunx

Okay, for our product page, I'm going to be designing some tables with photos and descriptions of products. That is no problem. However, I want to create circles instead of rectangles to put my product pictures and descriptions in. Is this too weird to accomplish? Is this even possible? I am at the mercy of the table gurus! Thank you for your help...<!--content-->You might try making the table border invisible and inserting colored circles in each table data portion of the table with your text or product contained within the circle...<br />
<br />
Making the border invisible is done like this. <br />
<br />
<TABLE WIDTH="whatever" BORDER="0"><!--content-->I was thinking about that, but wouldn't that mean I lose a little control over where the image will go? I would also have to edit those images to fit specifically into the circles a certain way, wouldn't I???<!--content-->That is correct. You could use a graphics program to create the circles and text and then just center them in the data areas. Anything else would now be out of my league also :)<!--content-->Here's a little something I threw together...<!--content-->

Back