Table design needs to be fixed

liunx

None<!--content-->I think we need more information than what you've provided. What do you mean "incomplete?" I took a quick look at the code on a few of your pages, and didn't see anything obvious.<br />
<br />
I do have one suggestion. The images on the actual site on the publicworks page (the only page I checked outside of your zip file) are terrible. Very fuzzy. Logo included. I wouldn't use those when the site goes live.<!--content-->I would suggest the following: <br />
<br />
If you are having trouble with the tables, set the border to "1" so you can see where you went into trouble then reset back to "0" when done.<br />
<br />
Clean up your code, tidy code is easier to read and follow.<br />
For example:<br />
<br />
<table><br />
<tr><br />
<td></td><br />
<td></td><br />
</tr><br />
</table> <br />
<br />
Michele<!--content-->I checked my tables before submitting it to you by validating it through six different sites. The validatior indicates that there are no problems. Since that is the case, there will be no changes unless you specify, "with file "X" "line X" replace the existing table related following information. <br />
<br />
Note: Subsititue "X" with the actual information based on the website.<!--content-->So what's being "completed?" I'd suggest asking whoever told you your tables were incomplete to be more specific.<!--content-->

Back