Table cell with space appears squashed

ksimz

Edit: I am using domPDF 0.5.1, hosted http://code.google.com/p/dompdf/I am using HTML table to generate boxes inside which I place one character each, eg. the following table contains the name "kinjal dixit"\[code\]<table><tr><td>k</td><td>i</td><td>n</td><td>j</td><td>a</td><td>l</td><td>&nbsp;</td><td>d</td><td>i</td><td>x</td><td>i</td><td>t</td></tr></table>\[/code\]there is a style rule like the following:\[code\]table tr td { border: 1px solid black; height: 2em; width: 2em; font-family: monospace;}\[/code\]When viewing this in a browser, the cell with the space appears the same size as the other cells, but when generating a pdf, the cell with the space appears 'squashed'.Does anyone have a solution to this?Edit: in the style, addition to em, i have tried pt and px. In all cases, when viewed in the browser it appears okay, but when converted to pdf, it does the same thing.Edit: The dompdf library uses something called "R&OS CPDF" class by default. There is a way to configure PDFLib. I am reading on that.

Back