SVG object in Firefox, XML parsing error: Junk after document element

infuncAccouro

I appreciate that to find the precise error I will need to provide some code, but I am not sure which part of the code is at fault. Let me know and I'll paste it up.SCENARIOI have a number of SVGs that are embedded as objects. They render fine in all browsers except Firefox is starting to render "XML Parsing Error: junk after document element" then it tells me the problem is in the svg doc, it also tells me which line and outputs some svg vector numbers."Well look there then!" you are telling me. BUT on one computer the 4th svg produces the XML Parsing Error and the 5th svg object is fine, and on my OTHER computer it's the 5th svg object telling me to check a different document and the 4th svg object is fine. This makes me think it is the html document. Another reason for me to doubt that it is the xml code is that I didn-t hand code it, it has been produced via inkscape, and the fact that in effect each svg works in all browsers and even occasionaly in Firefox, makes me think the problem lies else where. EDITTHIS PROBLEM WAS RESOLVED BY CLEARING THE CACHE. HOWEVER IF SOMEONE FEELS THAT THERE IS A MORE SERIOUS PROBLEM BEHIND THIS BEHAVIOUR PLEASE ANSWER. I CAN'T SEE THE CONNECTION BETWEEN CACHE AND XML PARSING AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW.

Back