Submitting Form

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hey. Thanks in advance for any help you guys can give me.

The situation I'm having is this: I have a web page that pulls data and populates rows in a table. When it reaches 60 rows, the html button doesn't allow for me to submit the form. What causes this? Is there a maximum number of rows I can have or maybe a maximum number of variables I can submit? I know its caused by the number of rows because if i go one over 60 it stops working.

Thanks again.no maybe you are closing the form before you place the button inside of it.I have checked the source code and the form doesnt end until right before I end the body which is after I end all the tables. The button is on the top of the page. Also this only happens when more than 60 records are shown on the web page.have you tried using a datagrid instead of a table?omg the datagrid outputs a table. from the sounds of it he is using asp .

I would have to assume that it is more on the fact that he is not using a "submit" instead of button type attribute.omg the datagrid outputs a table. from the sounds of it he is using asp .

I would have to assume that it is more on the fact that he is not using a "submit" instead of button type attribute.

It sounds like it is working before its hitting 60 rows, so if the button works with 59, it should still work with 61. I'm I misunderstanding what is going on here? I would have to agree with the datagrid, its an easy way to populate a table with data, and to edit and delete that data.Well the thread was started 14 days ago. And hasn't responded to the thread yet. I would assume that its completed or has been abandoned.

Back