Stylesheet problems

liunx

I got a nasty internetexplorer problem. I usually take a laptop with me to showcase my work to potential customers. I put all the websites i created offline on a cd, move them to the HD on my laptop and everything works fine.<br />
<br />
But now all of a sudden it seems to override all styles i have put in the CSS files. My backgrounds, links, textcolours and fonts all turned to the default fonts/colors of Internet Explorer.<br />
<br />
I went trough the advanced options of MSIE, went thru the language packs ... nothing ... Does anyone know what may have caused this problem and how i can restore it?<br />
<br />
Thanks!<!--content-->If it is only recently, then the only option I can think of is TOOLS > INTERNET OPTIONS >GENERAL > accessability button.<!--content-->if the cd has worked before an dnow it doesn't, then a seting in Ie is hosed. I would re-install or check what htmlite suggested.<!--content-->What HTMlite suggested didn't work i'm afraid ... :(<br />
<br />
And i hope a reinstall isn't the only option<!--content-->Are you 100% certain that there's no problem with the paths etc. to external stylesheets or so? A good way of checking that would be to install Netscape maybe? If you can't see the CSS there either, it's probably not the settings but the paths in the code..<!--content-->It is likely to be a relative vs. absolute paths problem I expect.<br />
<br />
What is the full path to the CSS file on the CD?<br />
What is the path shown as in the HTML file?<!--content-->

Back