Style sheets not always working

I import external style sheets into my webpage. I have a style sheet to format where each of the divs are supposed to appear. This style sheet is included in every page, so that the menu will output correctly on each page.<br />
<br />
Everything works fine in IE, menus print out in the right space. But then, when you switch to Netscape(ARG), about half will print out in the correct spots, and the other half will print out not according to the style sheet at all. I have developed resentment towards Netscape, haha, cause nothing ever seems to work right. Any idea as to why random pages would not follow the style sheet?<!--content-->because Netscape is not as compatible to styel sheets as IE is. my opinion is to detect what browser the user is using and then load the correct style sheet. so this means you need to make a style sheet just for Netscape. you will have to test it and it may not look as pretty but it will run.<br />
<br />
also NS6 will load IE style sheets. so I hoope you are talking about NS4.xx<!--content-->I am using Netscape 6 and IE 5.5 primarily. So that's weird??<!--content-->NS6 and IE5 are still not 100% compatible with each other, although the boundaries are much closer.<br />
<br />
My advice is:<br />
1) Download <!--more--> TopStyle 2.5 from <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.bradsoft.com">www.bradsoft.com</a><!-- w --><br />
2) Load your style sheet into it and observe which of the styles are compatible with which browsers (shows you at the right of the standard layout).<br />
<br />
Also, you could post your style sheet here, tell us exactly what isn't working and we'll see if we can help resolve the incompatibility.<!--content-->I will try to Download <!--more--> that thing and work with it a lil bit. If I can get it today, I will post my code. Thanks for all your help.<!--content-->

Back