Strong PR6 Web Directory For Sale

admin

Administrator
Staff member
URL: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.linksfactory.net">http://www.linksfactory.net</a><!-- m -->

Domain Info:
Domain is registered at Directi.com
Registered Date: 2006-08-26, Expiry Date: 2007-08-26

Development Cost

1-Unique Design/Template (design and coding cost) = $500
2-Blog (WP) Coding = $100
3-phpLD (unbranded) = $75
4-Additional Mods (Deep Links, Spam Filter) = $135
5- (1 year) Domain and Hosting = $100

Total: $910

Unique Content

Unique Content Articles - Submitted to Article Directories with back links to directory
4 Articles Posted on Directory抯 Blog
Unique Web Directories Related Articles.

Total: $250

Advertisements
-----
LinksFactory.Net has been promoted very aggressively from the very first day of its launch. The directory is backed up by strong PR7 and PR6 relevant links. The directory is listed in all major Directories as featured such as Alive, Aviva, Elegant Directory, Directory Dump, Allinfodir, E-Topic Directory, Links Arena and many others.

I have also bought a lot of regular and site-wide links from different strong directories such as Gii, eshoparchive, Webdesignerslist etc. Furthermore, I have also got it submitted to many free directories through service providers on DP

The directory is also blogged about in many PR5, PR6 and PR7 blogs such as a-ing, celebricious, beepwork, tedbarlow抯 blog and many more

A part from the above advertisements, I have also bought some signature links and avatars of the following DP members
An0n, Rubeina, Humm and some others also

For the last few months, the monthly advertising budget of this site has been $250+

Revenue Details

Paid, Featured Submissions: Around $200-$300 per month
I have also earned some money from the directory selling a link package of 11 directories (those are being added from admin manually)

Site Wide Links: I didn抰 sell site wide link before, but for the last 2 months started selling those links and made $300 from 4 site wide links.

Starting Bid - $1500
Minimum Increments - $100
Reserve ?Set but can抰 be disclosed. I reserve the right not to sell if the reserve is not met
BIN - $12000
Auction will be closed after 7 days.

Payment via escrow only and buyer will have to pay the entire fee unless someone purchases it at bin. In that case, we will split the escrow fee with the buyer

Terms - The new buyer can't replace/remove the current links within the directory. This doesn't imply for the site-wide links that I have sold on footer. Those links will expire in 50 days and the buyer can either renew them or remove them

Thanks
Hasan Saleem