String Containing double quotes is inserted incomplete in DB

Jacob

\[code\]Updated\[/code\]The textarea i have provided in the form takes the user input as stringsString Containing double quotes is inserted incomplete in DB..I have a string inserted in text area as\[quote\] "Don't worry too much about layout/design/text size, we will often "spice up" (i.e. bold, italic, spacing) your banner for a better overall look.\[/quote\]And when i inserted the string into DB the string get end at \[quote\] Don't worry too much about layout/design/text size, we will often\[/quote\]and is inserted partially.. What should i do to allow all the single and double quotes to be inserted?\[quote\] EDIT ON REQUEST\[/quote\]Below Is the query I am using to insert in the database using php\[quote\] "insert into products_description (products_id, products_name, products_logo_name1, products_logo_name2, products_logo_name3, products_description) values ('" . (int)$products_id . "', 'banner_" . $products_id . "','".$_POST['logoimage1']."', '".$_POST['logoimage2']."', '".$_POST['logoimage3']."', '".mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['description'])."')"\[/quote\]Here mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['description']) is not escaping double quotes and hence truncates in insertion what should be done?

Back