Strange errors on building SLN : CS0008 - CS0115

Hiessameskzep

I have a SLN with 4 C# project (the one of them is my mainProgram forms) and a C++ DLL project.So recently I'm facing this annoying problem, after a PC restart, VC tells me this when I try to compile in Debug or Release mode. I cant figure out what it want from me. I deleted everything in %tmp% reinstalled .NET 4, deleted Debug, Release folder. Nothing worked so far.\[quote\] Error 20 Unable to read manifest 'Properties\app.manifest'. Unable to generate a temporary class (result=1). error CS0008: Unexpected error reading metadata from file 'c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Xml\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.XML.dll' -- 'Not enough storage is available to complete this operation.\[/quote\]After tinkering in the Configuration Manager I produced another error message : \[quote\] Error 25 Unable to read manifest 'Properties\app.manifest'. Unable to generate a temporary class (result=1). error CS0115: Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializer1.CreateWriter()': o suitable method found to override\[/quote\]I've never seen these errors messages before, everything was fine, and this error is come from nowhere, I cant link it to anything I did, I have no clue what is happening.The only place using XML in my project as far as I know is the NLog logging project, but this error is new so I dont think it has anything to do with it.

Back