Strange Cpanel/php Behavior Stuff

windows

I made a file called "xalienabduction.php" which basically loads up a flash/shockwave game. After I put the HTML code on the php page and saved it, I went to edit it (this all took place in cPanel) and for some strange reason, cPanel keeps on adding this code to the bottom of the document:<br /><br /><!--c1--><div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain'><!--ec1-->Save file as: <input type=text value="xalienabduction.php" name=file><br /><br><br /><input type="submit" value="Save"><br /></form><br /></center></font></body><br /></html><br /><!---cPanel [8.5.3-STABLE_3] Copyright (c) 1997-2003 John N Koston. Licensed on server23.totalchoicehosting.com ---><!--c2--></div><!--ec2--><br /><br />...and then the "save" button isn't there in the bottom. This is truly weird.<br /><br />Oh and if you're wondering, the reason I made it a PHP file rather than HTML is because I used some minor PHP code on that page to load up the header and footer HTML templates.<!--content-->
Hi,<br /><br />Odd, never seen that before! Start a help ticket and we shall try to get it removed for you.<br /><br />Its not harming your code because its edited out using <-- comands<br /><br />Jim<!--content-->
One of our family members recommended an editor with built in ftp to open, edit and re-save a file on your site.<br /><b>Source Edit</b> from <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.brixoft.com">www.brixoft.com</a><!-- w --><br />I have found this easier to use than going through cpanel. Plus you can undo and re save.<br /><br />Thanks Anacrusis, great program!<!--content-->

Back