Stop processing and evaluate next value in foreach loop

machoman22

I am trying to search and check for the duplicate details that is available in the database using php.The user enters several names and then a phone number to check for the duplicates. Below is my function. I just cropped out some parts because it was too long.\[code\]function gtc($names,$phone){ $pageNumb=20; $position = array(5); $sepname=explode(",","$names");foreach ($sepname as $sepname1){ for ($page=0;$page<=$pageNumb;$page=$page + 1) { $turl="http://192.168.111.2119/search.php?qry=$sepname1&page=$page"; $search=curl_init(); curl_setopt($search,CURLOPT_URL,$turl); curl_setopt($search,CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER,1); curl_setopt($search,CURLOPT_FAILONERROR,true); curl_setopt($search,CURLOPT_AUTOREFERER,true); $result=curl_exec($search); $dom = new DOMDocument(); @$dom->loadHTML($result); $xpath=new DOMXPath($dom); $elements = $xpath->evaluate("//div[@id='inf']"); foreach ($elements as $element) { $position[$sepname1] = $position[$sepname1] + 1; foreach($position as $key=>$val) $contct = $element->getElementsByTagName("contact")->item(0)->nodeValue; if (preg_match("/$phone/i",$contct)) { echo "Found In Database>"; } } ob_flush(); flush(); }} }?>\[/code\]The function works perfectly but the only problem that I am having is although a match is found it goes until the last page which is given in the for loop and then goes through the next name. I would like to know is it possible to make when a match is found stop processing and then search for the next name?I don

Back