Stable 3.7.0 Next Week

Hoxxy

From vBulletin.com......

As those of you who have been keeping an eye on the bug tracker will probably be aware, the frequency and severity of bugs being reported has dropped right off in the past few weeks, and I believe that it has reached the point where we should declare vBulletin 3.7.0 stable and do a final, 'gold' release.

vBulletin 3.7.0 Stable/Gold will be released in the coming week.

I do not anticipate the release of any further release candidates in the interim period.

Today, we will be updating vBulletin.com to run the final version of the code, and we will allow this to run over the weekend to get some final, extra uninterrupted testing done on a production site.

Needless to say, should you find more bugs over the weekend, don't hesitate to report them as soon as possible so that we can ensure that next week's release will be one of the best ever.

Until next week!

WhoooooooHooooooo! :D

Zolid

Finaly, just a lil problem though my websites ftp doesn't work quite good so how can i overwrite the files?

Gantz

Thats great news! Finally I wont have to re upload my board over and over. then again thats what you get for using RC.

Can't wait.