SSIS, Oracle connection, and configuration files

Kogenta

I have an SSIS package (Archive.dtsx) and a configuration file (ArchiveConfig.dtsConfig). The package uses an Oracle connection which, in the designer, works without any issues. However, once deployed and executed from command line, the package fails to validate the Oracle connection. Everything else in the package works perfectly fine, the MS SQL Data Flows function fine, it's the Oracle Data Flows that are causing the problem and I believe it has something to do with the configuration file.The command I'm using:\[code\]dtexec /f "g:\SSIS\Archive.dtsx" /conf "g:\SSIS\ArchiveConfig.dtsConfig" /set "\Package.Variables[User::date].Value";"MAY_2004"\[/code\]And the configuration code:\[code\]<?xml version="1.0"?><DTSConfiguration> <DTSConfigurationHeading> <DTSConfigurationFileInfo GeneratedDate="5/2/2012 1:25:21 PM" GeneratedFromPackageID="{AA679926-1E5C-42ED-B805-450A3E7AE555}" GeneratedFromPackageName="Archive" GeneratedBy="davenport"/> </DTSConfigurationHeading> <Configuration ValueType="String" Path="\Package.Connections[Oracle].Properties[ConnectionString]" ConfiguredType="Property"> <ConfiguredValue> Data Source=ORACLE;User ID=userName;Persist Security Info=True;Unicode=True; </ConfiguredValue> </Configuration> <Configuration ValueType="String" Path="\Package.Connections[Oracle].Properties[Password]" ConfiguredType="Property"> <ConfiguredValue> password </ConfiguredValue> </Configuration> <Configuration ValueType="String" Path="\Package.Connections[Oracle].Properties[ServerName]" ConfiguredType="Property"> <ConfiguredValue> ORACLE </ConfiguredValue> </Configuration> <Configuration ValueType="String" Path="\Package.Connections[Oracle].Properties[UserName]" ConfiguredType="Property"> <ConfiguredValue> userName </ConfiguredValue> </Configuration></DTSConfiguration>\[/code\]

Back