sql empty value should not displayed in asp webpage

moolaontope

I am using sql case for two conditions..and i need to display the results in asp webpage..if the value in sql is empty it should not print in asp..here is my sql query:\[code\]select i. old product code, i. trade name, i. short name, sum(quantity) as qty, i. base box uom, sih. customer marks - 1, sih. bill - to name, sih. bill - to address, sih. ship - to name, sih. ship - to address, sih. ship - to address 2, sih. ship - to city, sih. ship - to post code, sih. country of origin of goods, sih. bill - to address 2, sih. bill - to city, sih. bill - to post code, cr.name, c.contact, sih. total boxes, case when sil. dimensiongroup code = 'IOL' then i.group description end, case when i. epcg license = 1 then 'EPCG' end, case when sil. dimensiongroup code = 'IOL' then 'DEEC' when i. deec lic_ = 1 then 'DEEC' end as abcdfrom sales invoice header sih, customer c, country_region cr, sales invoice line sil, item iwhere i.no_ = sil.no_and sil. document no_ = 'PEXP1213-110'and sih.no_ = sil. document no_and c.no_ = sih. bill - to customer no_and c. country_region code = cr.codegroup by i. old product code, i. trade name, i. short name, sih. sell - to customer name, sih. sell - to city, sih. customer marks - 1, sil. dimensiongroup code, i.group description, sih. country of origin of goods, sih. ship - to name, sih. ship - to address, sih. ship - to address 2, sih. ship - to city, sih. ship - to post code, sih. bill - to name, sih. bill - to address, sih. bill - to address 2, sih. bill - to city, sih. bill - to post code, sih. total boxes, c.contact, cr.name, i. base box uom, i. epcg license, i. deec lic_\[/code\]if EPCG and DEEC having values then it has to display in the web page otherwise it should not print in the webpage

Back