Someone to explain a part of this jQuery code to me using the dhtmlxcombo plugin

F@RUK S

I have this code fragment\[code\]var combo = new dhtmlXCombo("combo_zone4", "alfa4", 230); combo.loadXML("create_store2.php"); combo.attachEvent("onChange", onChangeFunc); combo.enableFilteringMode(true, "select_store.php"); function onChangeFunc() { var d=combo.getSelectedValue(); var product=$("#selProduct"); product.find('option').remove(); $.ajax({ url: "select_store2.php", data: "store=" + d,\[/code\]My questions are what are those 3 files used for, and why we need three different files to be called.Fragment 1:\[code\]combo.loadXML("create_store2.php");\[/code\]\[code\]create_store2\[/code\] seams it returns some XML data, some \[code\]<option>\[/code\] tags.Fragment 2:\[code\]combo.enableFilteringMode(true, "select_store.php");\[/code\]\[code\]select_store\[/code\] seams it returns some XML data, some \[code\]<option>\[/code\] tags.Fragment 3:\[code\]url: "select_store2.php",\[/code\]\[code\]select_store2\[/code\] seams it returns some JSON data, this is probably the result of the autocomplete call.

Back