Some Google Questions

I have 3 quick questions about google:1.) I downloaded the google toolbar so I could follow my page rank and the page rank of my competitors. It worked fine until a little while ago where it dissapeared off the toolbar and now I can't seem to get it back. Anyone know how?2.) Does google automatically recrawl my page and how often do they do it?3.) How often do new Page Rank values come out?I appreciate all the help Ozzu and its members provides. Thanks.DavyDuke17 wrote:DavyDuke17 wrote:The toolbar is still there, it has the google logo and the search box with my latest searchest, it also has Search Web and the amount of pop ups its blocked. However the page rank part seems to of have dissapeared. I've click on the toolbar and looked at all the options but I don't see a way to get the page rank back.Sometimes it helps just to uninstall the toolbar and reinstall it --- for whatever reason...it doesn't take long to try, and on windows this seems to be a frequent practice to solve problems or just click options.then look under page info. See if somehow pagerank got uncheckedHow can I find out when the last time Googlebot downloaded my page was?What do you mean when you say your site was not in the Top 500? Is there a list of rankings somewhere?Google claims that unless you specifially tell it not to, it caches all pages that it views on your site (not necessarily all URLs - you may notice some URLs of yours listed in Google that do not have a title or description, simply because Google hasn't had time/resources to 'read' the content yet).Now, my site displays the exact time & date in each page to the user. With running the Google toolbar, I can simply right click on any page on my site, and select "Cached Snapshot of Page". Then I am confronted with Google's cache of that page, which shows when it last updated that page on its database.If you simply want to see last time Google hit a certain URL on your site, then only your HTTPD logs would really show that, as that happens instantly. Google may not actually reflect that it's visited your site (or certain pages on it) for a month or more.When your checking your logs look for IP addresses starting with 64.68.82. or user agent Googlebot/2.1 (+http://www.googlebot.com/bot.html) these are some of the google spiders.DavyDuke17 wrote: