social Bookmarking

vBLeet

Hello, Please tell me how can I bookmarked my website to increase traffic ?You should first get hold of a good list of bookmarking sites (vmoptions.com) has a list. You should prepare your title, URL, description and keywords for the page you want to bookmark.Bookmarking works best for interesting news, stories, top 10 lists and link bait type of pages.Malikwaqas wrote:Digg.com works well...........just set up an account and then submit. Yes, make sure you have some good content to share.You may visit onlywire.com here you can get some social bookmarking sites list.Then make email ID,and title,description,keywords of your.After that create your own account.When your sign up is completed ,login your profile and go to the add bookmark option.First of all search a list of good social bookmarking sites and then submit daily new stories and news with unique and interesting content.Have na informative information about your site content , the fresher and informative the better....I recommend digg.com for increase your trafficFor social book submission try this top 500 list:http://forum.vbulletinsetup.com/f7/over ... -3548.htmlMalikwaqas wrote:Don't focus too much on social bookmarking, instead explore the whole Social Media networksMalikwaqas wrote:social bookmarkings will increase your traffic while other social site will increase your market sales.Put up a free social bookmarking script on your pages. Assuming you have interesting content, your visitors will do the work for you. If you don't have interesting content, submitting your pages yourself is only spamming the social bookmarking sites (these are "social" bookmarking sites, after all).My brother and I created a free social bookmarking script you can add to your pages if you wish:http://www.seo-writer.com/tools/bookmarker.phpi book mark my site with digg and nothing happen in last few months.

jenifer5876

Social bookmarking is a way for you to share webpages or links you find interesting with other people through these networking sites.

lucasyesher

Social bookmarking is a way to increase you traffic but only social bookmarking is not enough to do, You can do more things for getting good and rapid traffic
Do the SEO work.

jennyyesher

Social Bookmarking is helpful to get faster index over search engine website. It also create a good quality of backlink. These backlink helpful to get rank over search engine website.

paulscott197

Social Bookmarking is great way to get more visitor to the website. It creates a good quality of backlink. These backlink helpful to get rank over search engine website.

adamlangly2022

Social Bookmarking is good way to promote your web site. according to me it's very important how you contribute in Social Bookmarking site.

johnmartin

Social Bookmark is the evergreen SEO service to promote the website, the only thing is the way to do submission in a social bookmark sites..

Dyna boot

Social bookmarking is still useful and effective method for promoting the site. Try to use latest 2013 high PR, do follow bookmarking sites. Social bookmarking helps in crawling our website in case of new updation in site.

Social bookmarking is one of the off page seo technique where we can submit our links in those sites and this bookmarking sites will publish the story quickly