SOAP PHP : Generating a complex array to pass to web service

bloebbloeb

2 distinct problems.I'm using the PHP SOAP class to pass some XML to a webservice. I can generate simple arrays just fine, and these work perfectly with the webservice. 1.When I try to generate a complex (arrays within arrays) query I'm getting errors.2.Also I don't understand how to insert a parameter(???) into an XML tag.Below is a copy of the sample XML query from the webservice documentation\[code\]<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><soap:Envelope xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"> <soap:Body> <InsertInvoice xmlns="KashFlow"> <UserName>string</UserName> <Password>string</Password> <Inv> <InvoiceDBID>int</InvoiceDBID> <InvoiceNumber>int</InvoiceNumber> <InvoiceDate>dateTime</InvoiceDate> <DueDate>dateTime</DueDate> <Customer>string</Customer> <CustomerID>int</CustomerID> <Paid>int</Paid> <CustomerReference>string</CustomerReference> <EstimateCategory>string</EstimateCategory> <SuppressTotal>int</SuppressTotal> <ProjectID>int</ProjectID> <CurrencyCode>string</CurrencyCode> <ExchangeRate>decimal</ExchangeRate> <ReadableString>string</ReadableString> <Lines> <anyType /> <anyType /> </Lines> <NetAmount>decimal</NetAmount> <VATAmount>decimal</VATAmount> <AmountPaid>decimal</AmountPaid> <CustomerName>string</CustomerName> </Inv> </InsertInvoice> </soap:Body></soap:Envelope>\[/code\]The problem is occuring in the \[code\]<Lines></Lines>\[/code\] section of the code.With regards to the XML tag parameter... I need to produce this :\[code\]<Lines><anyType xsi:type="InvoiceLine"> <Quantity>1</Quantity> <Description>Description here</Description> <Rate>99</Rate> <ChargeType>0</ChargeType> <VatRate>0</VatRate> <VatAmount>0</VatAmount> <ProductID>0</ProductID> <LineID>0</LineID> </anyType></Lines>\[/code\]The bit that I am having problems with is\[code\]<anyType xsi:type="InvoiceLine">\[/code\]namely inserting the xsi:type="InvoiceLine" .....Here's the php code I'm currently using.\[code\] $invoice_array = array ('InvoiceDBID' => "",'InvoiceNumber' => 1,'InvoiceDate' => date("c",strtotime($invoice_data['date_purchased'])),'DueDate' => date("c",strtotime($invoice_data['date_purchased'])),'Customer' => $invoice_data['customers_name'],'CustomerID' => $KFcust->CustomerID,'Paid' => 0,'CustomerReference' => "",'EstimateCategory' => "",'SuppressTotal' => 0,'ProjectID' => 0,'CurrencyCode' => 0,'ExchangeRate' => 1,'NetAmount'=> 0,'ReadableString' =>"this invoice created by osc for order ".$invoice_data['orders_id']);foreach($line_data as $line){$line_array[] = array('Quantity'=>$line['products_quantity'],'Description'=>$line['products_name'],'Rate'=>$line['products_tax'],'ChargeType'=>0,'VatAmount'=>$totals_data['ot_tax']['value'],'VatRate'=>$line['products_tax'],'Sort'=>1,'ProductID'=>$line['products_id']);}$invoice_array['Lines']=array('anyType'=> array('_'=>$line_array, 'xsi:type'=>"InvoiceLine"));$invoice_array['Netamount']=$totals_data['ot_subtotal']['value']+$totals_data['ot_shipping']['value'];$invoice_array['VATAmount']=$totals_data['ot_tax']['value'];$invoice_array['AmountPaid']=$totals_data['ot_total']['value'];$invoice_array['CustomerName']=$invoice_data['customers_name'];$invID = $client->createInvoice($invoice_array);\[/code\]Sorry this inquiry is a little muddled - but as you can see, both of these problems go hand in hand.**The actual error message received is \[code\]Unable to cast object of type 'System.Xml.XmlNode[]' to type 'KashFlow.InvoiceLine'.\[/code\]But this is just an indication that I am submitting XML that is not in the expected format.Can anyone help please?

Back