Small Young Gaming Site – HUGE Potential

webmasterbeta

I am selling:
Uber Earth
Uber Earth Forums

You get:
-Forum files
-Forum Database
-Forum license (vB owned, about 8 months left I think)
-Skin license (Either 1 year or life)
-Domain name

The forum is very young, its about 4 or 5 months old now. As you can see it has 400+ members, and active ones by vBulletin standards range from about 80-150. Many members will visit as soon as reminded so if you send out an email you can get huge spikes. I have never tried any type of revenue on it, so I don’t have much to offer you for those statistics.

Other stats are as follows:
Alexa Ranking: 2,229,229
Pages linking to entire uberearth.com website: 1,221
Listings on Google Search: 1,050
Listings on Yahoo Search: 86
Listings on MSN Search: 333

Basically it’s a young site, and it has a lot to offer someone with time to spend. I have put a lot into it, but I am only limitedly interested in web design/development, and vBulletin doesn’t really help me advance in that anyway. The community is great, and the other 3 staff members would be interested in staying if allowed, so you will have plenty of time to do what you like.

The AWstats are as follows, the site started mid-April, you can read the image.

Other info:
I haven’t really had much selling or exchanging of things before, so please realize you are working with a bit of a newb. I might take a little bit of time to exchange license and other things over to you. If you want to validate the vB license I will provide you with the info you need for that. Other then that I will only accept paypal (Paypal note: I cannot accept credit cards, if you need me to upgrade my account to handle them, or your account has fees, you will be responsible for all of them!).

Price:
I do not have an exact price in mind, but talking to several people and a few potently buyers it is going for about $300 +/- limited amounts. If you want to get it for WAY under that don’t expect much of a chance, I don’t HAVE to sell this, I want to sell it. If you have a much higher offer and send me a PM already, I want to see it.

** If you have any questions/offers/etc. want to talk to me for any reason feel free to post here or contact me some other way, PM will work great as well. I am not trying ot hide anythign and I will tell you anything you want to know (assuming I can find out) **