sleekxmpp 'error reading from xml stream' connected <--> disconnected loop

Inhiviolo

I am on the develop branch.I modified \[code\]EchoBot\[/code\] just a little bit, below is the changed/added code, otherwise I took the rest from the example included with the source:\[code\]self.add_event_handler("session_start", self.start)self.add_event_handler("changed_status", self.change)...def start(self, event): self.send_presence(pshow='xa' , ppriority="0") self.get_roster()def change(self, event): #This is django stuff, essentially what I am trying to do is log info from changed_status events c = Change(jid = event['from'], timestamp = timezone.now(), new_availability = event['type'], new_priority = event['priority']) c.save()\[/code\]I was having trouble getting this to start period for a while, then after a reboot it worked for about an hour then seemingly out of nowhere the same error below occurred. What happens next is basically a loop of getting connected and then another XML stream error causing a disconnect etc...\[code\]ERROR Error reading from XML stream.DEBUG reconnecting...DEBUG SEND (IMMED): INFO Waiting for from serverDEBUG ==== TRANSITION connected -> disconnectedDEBUG connecting...DEBUG Waiting 1.84108932156 seconds before connecting.DEBUG Connecting to xx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxxDEBUG ==== TRANSITION disconnected -> connectedDEBUG SEND (IMMED): DEBUG RECV: X-GOOGLE-TOKENX-OAUTH2DEBUG SEND (IMMED): DEBUG RECV: DEBUG Starting TLSINFO Negotiating TLSINFO Using SSL version: 3\[/code\]After this error occurs if I try to run \[code\]EchoBot\[/code\] from \[code\]echo_client.py\[/code\] I get stuck at \[code\]connecting to xx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx\[/code\].If I run my version of \[code\]EchoBot\[/code\] again it begins working properly, but I am worried that other error will occur again.Possibly relevant:
* Connecting to Google Talk
* Also signed in to gmail through my browser
* Also signed on to Google talk on my AndroidMy question is how to resolve this error, or what to do to catch it and handle it properly?

Back