Skin won't install correctly

saloums7

Aren't I supposed to put them in the image folder? If yes that's what I did. If no, where do I need to put them. And my default theme changed also, it took part of this skin.

Filez

remove them from images you did and follow these instructions please than all will work ok.

Code:
Before you make changes to your board it is always a good idea to back up your database first. 
Extract the zip files to a folder on your computer. 
Upload the image folder "skilltest" to your forums images directory (ex: forum/images/skilltest). 
Login to your Admincp in your vBulletin Forum and Click on "Style & Templates" to expand the menu. 
In the expanded menu click on "Download / Upload Styles" , a new page will load. 
In the new page look for: "Import Style XML File" click on browse and point it to the .xml file that you want to install 
If you are using a vbulletin version older than 3.7.0 select "Ignore Style Version" 
Press IMPORT to complete the installation

saloums7

OK thanks... I replaced all the files ^^ my mistake

**EDIT**
Doesn't work. I followed your instructions and nothing changed.

absinth

go to admincp-Styles & Templates-Style Manager-SkillTest eng go,next finde Image Paths
and see where the images are!

saloums7

I'll try that, and tell you if it worked

**EDIT**

The skin started working but it's still missing some parts.

**EDIT**
I has to redo all the CSS to remove /style from the directory. Now every thins is working fine. Thanks for your help