SkillTest & BlackTeal Have Problem in Statistic

Mikeez

(OFF TOPIC)I NEED BIG HELP ON TIS VERY IMPORTANT:
http://www.vbteam.info/req-other/8983-req-how-null-php-scripts-null-rpg.html

Intro:

Hello guys,

I fixed the Statistic problem I only had to allow the plug in hook.

But now I have many other problems with this skin "SkillTest".

Hoping someone to help!

To be honest guys, I can't upload picture or it takes for ever because of my bandwidth on this PC.

So I can only give out the website.
( The Site IS NOT Ads, its only a demo [Its not even something yet] )
X-Fuzion Forum

Problem 1:
On the forum it has something in the upper left saying "Latest Threads "
But doesn't show anything here?

How do I fix it show something?

Problem 2:
Can someone separate this for the style SkillTest?
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa298/Mikeez5/213131.jpg
( Thanks to me for going all the way to my office upload the picture and come back )
WARNING: Hoxxy you have 24 hours to separate this picture or else...I will still love you for all your good work around here <3 [ Friendly ]

Problem 3:
I have added few Cyb Hack / Mod; I added Chat Box and Forum Rules Advanced

And they do not show in the navigation again then some of my people told me that I had to do it manually but I do not know how but when I do default style the navigation are here!

Profile | Members List | Forum Rules | ChatBox Ful l | FAQ | ETC

Can someone do it for me please <3 and thank you?

Sorry, one of my mod disable Gest to view forum so I will ask you to register or wait I will take screen shot and save it to my USB Flash and go to the office to upload ;)

wbscrptz

i think you don't need PSD files if you see the main logo. Just press 'printscreen' in your keyboard and paste in Adobe Photosop. I think the image still in good quality.
And then copy separate from one layer and viola you get the blank logo.

I already do like this more than 10 (ten) times but there's no difficulty, i think :)

Hoxxy

Ok so I asume you have the full design psd?

Make a request asking if someone here can seperate it for you ;)

Mikeez

Untitled-1.gif

Off Topic: do you like it =)

Hoxxy I updated my thread <3

vB Member

To run Cyb Advnced Forum Rules in Skilltest Style import the Forum Rules Hack.

Open the Header Template in Skilltest Style and delet this code in red:

Code:
<a name="top"></a>

<div align="center">
	<div id="container" style="width:$stylevar[outerdivwidth]">

<div id="navigation">
	<div id="navigation_str">
		<ul>

[b][color=Red] $template_hook[navbar_buttons_left][/color][/b]
        <if condition="$show['communitylink'] AND $show['popups']">
            <li id="vbmenu_control"<a id="community" href="$show[nojs_link]#community" rel="nofollow" accesskey="6">COMMUNITY</a> <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("community"); </script></td></li></if>

<if condition="$show['member']">
			<li><a href="usercp.php$session[sessionurl_q]">MEIN PROFIL</a></li>
		</if>
		<if condition="$show['registerbutton']">
			<li><a href="register.php$session[sessionurl_q]">REGISTRIEREN</a></li>
		</if>

<if condition="$show['popups']">
		<if condition="$show['searchbuttons']">
		<li id="navbar_search"><a href="search.php$session[sessionurl_q]" accesskey="4" rel="nofollow">SUCHEN</a> <if condition="$show['quicksearch']"><script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("navbar_search", true); </script></if></li>
			</if>

<if condition="$vboptions['enablememberlist']">
			<li><a href="memberlist.php$session[sessionurl_q]">BENUTZERLISTE</a></li>
		</if>
			<li id="usercptools"><a href="$show[nojs_link]#usercptools" accesskey="3">NÃœTZLICHE LINKS</a> <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("usercptools",true); </script></li>
			</if>
			<li><a href="login.php?$session[sessionurl]do=logout&logouthash=$bbuserinfo[logouthash]" onclick="return log_out('$vbphrase[sure_you_want_to_log_out]')">ABMELDEN</a></li>
		</if></if>
		</ul>
	</div>
</div>

next go to navbar template and Edit "navbar" template, find:
Code:
<!-- breadcrumb, login, pm info -->

add before:
Code:
<!-- top nav buttons bar -->
<div class="tborder" style="padding:1px; border-bottom-width:0px">
    <table cellpadding="$stylevar[cellpadding]" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%" align="center">
    <tr align="center">
        <td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="index.php?$session[sessionurl]">Home</a></td>
        <td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="search.php?$session[sessionurl]do=getdaily">$vbphrase[todays_posts]</a></td>
        <td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="forumdisplay.php?$session[sessionurl]do=markread">$vbphrase[mark_forums_read]</a></td>
        <td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="search.php?$session[sessionurl]do=process&showposts=0&starteronly=1&exactname=1&searchuser=$bbuserinfo[username]">Threads</a> / <a href="search.php?$session[sessionurl]do=process&showposts=0&exactname=1&searchuser=$bbuserinfo[username]">Replys</a></td>
        <td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="#" onclick="window.open('misc.php?$session[sessionurl]do=buddylist&focus=1','buddylist','statusbar=no,menubar=no,toolbar=no,scrollbars  =yes,resizable=yes,width=250,height=300'); return false;">Contacts</a></td>
        </if>
        <td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="group.php?$session[sessionurl]">Social Groups</a></td>
        <td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="online.php?$session[sessionurl]">$vbphrase[whos_online]</a></td>
        <if condition="$bbuserinfo[usergroupid] == 6">
        <td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="$admincpdir/index.php$session[sessionurl_q]">AdminCP</a></td>
        </if>
    </tr>
    </table>
</div>
<!-- / top nav buttons bar -->

Write your Rules in AdminCP and thats it.