Size of webpage

liunx

On one computer its longer and on the other computer its shorter, how do I make the height equal?<!--content-->I dont get your question. I think its becasue of the monitor resolution settings.<!--content-->The table is longer and bigger on one of my computers and on another the table is shorter.<!--content-->difference in browser versions maybe?<br />
or, like fredricknish said could be resolution<!--content-->they are both 800x600 and IE 6<!--content-->are the the monitors different sizes?<!--content-->yes something like 19 and 17, but the 19 one is longer. But the one with 19 goes off the page and its bigger.<!--content-->can we see some code tha tyou are working with?<!--content-->Check the preferences in te internet options, they probably have different font settings. Could also be caused by different versions of the operating system, because font files may not be the same version. Could also be a differce in graphic card, and finally the age of the monitors, can make a difference, because the rasters tend to get a little sloppy with age.<br />
<br />
Then after all that consider all the factors can effects this are also going to affect the users so it does not really matter that there are differences in rendering, because the user have hunderes of different setup combinations, and you cannot possible anticipate every different way the page might get rendered.<!--content-->

Back