Simple Plan to Make $29.62/Day - TODAY

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Some of you may have seen this method before and some of you may have actually paid for it somewhere online.

But it is a great way for someone starting out to actually see money in their Paypal account within days, and it does not cost ANYTHING.

Ok, so here is what you do:

Sign up for an account as Associated Content (associatedcontent.com) - They Pay you for Articles
You will have to phone verify you account - make sure you do that, or you won't get paid.
Take any article, whether it is PLR (private label rights), or one you create, does not matter. Make sure it is unique, they will not accept duplicate content.
Grab this free tool to check your article for duplicate content (DupeFreePro - dupefreepro.com)
Do this method 10 times, so you have 10 articles.
submit all 10 articles to AC and wait, usually 24 hours
They will offer you, usually at a minimum $2 for each article.
Accept the offers and you will have the money in your PayPal account within 24 hours.
Do this daily and make an extra $100 a week - EASILY
This is just an example using 10 articles, you can do more and make more and there are other way to really ramp this up and make $100's daily, but we will save that for another post.

Here is a screen shot after I submitted 14 articles:

http://imgur.com/lcqK5.jpg

The other nice thing is that because the payment is low, PayPal does not take out any fees, you keep the entire amount.

Now get out there and start making money TODAY.

Share your thoughts please, I always welcome comments.

UPDATE
------------------------------------

A Quick How To Write Your Article Fast

Step 1: Choose a topic, let's say weight loss.

Step 2: Now choose a title, 3 ways to lose weight naturally.

Now I can either search the net and grab 3 ways, go through my PLR and find 3 articles with 3 different ways.

Step 3: Write a quick intro (50 words)

Step 4: Summarize each way, 100 words each (300 words)

Step 5: Write a quick summary (50 words)

Total: 400 words
Time: 15 mins

Break down the article into small sections and you can write quickly.

AbbeyThame

Was looking into this and setting up the Yahoo contribution network account and guess what?
******** THIS ONLY APPLIES TO US RESIDENTS. **********
Nice idea but no good for us in the UK and elsewhere!

akankshi

Sms4pc is the simple way to send SMS messages to many recipients directly from your computer. Managing the contacts and groups, checking new delivery reports and input whole contact list from outlook with just one click of sms4pc user-friendly platform.
desktop SMS
cheap bulk SMS

wsiintra

Yes, this is the best way to earn more money, thanks for the info dude ! I will also do this to increase my earnings.