Shrinking Content in a Frame

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi All<br />
<br />
I am using frames on our website and have a content frame. here we put different content from different sites. On of the sites is too large across. Is there any way to change it so that it fits across for just that link?<br />
<br />
Any help would be appreciated....<br />
<br />
BigDave<!--content-->not sure what you mean. do you want the frame to only go as far as the link?<!--content-->I think Dave means that he is linking to external sites and getting them to open up inside the main content frame on his own site. If that is the case then I don't think there is anything you can do about the width of this one particular site. You can't change the design of it if it isn't your site. If it has been designed to stay at a fixed width rather than resize in smaller windows then that's tough luck I'm afraid.<!--content-->If you are deliberatly working with these other sites, and they know/want you to put they're site in your frame, then you should be able ask them to adjust their layout. But I don't suspect anyone would like being told to do that. Hence the emphasized If.<br />
<br />
If it's a site that you have no contact with, like a big impersonal company's, oh lets say HTMLforums.com, is appearing in your frame... Well, I don't think they would like it. It kindof implies it yours. <br />
<br />
I wonder if other sites appearing in your frame is designed on purpose, or if you don't know how to make them appear normally (outside frames). Please clarify.<!--content-->

Back