server.createobject( ) failure with 32 bit Windows and iis 7

united

Windows 7 32 bit, iis 7.5.760016385I can't get past the server.createobject( ) line in my Clasic ASP page. this dll was created in Visual Basic 6.0.set obj = Server.CreateObject("a.b")I have tried creating the iusr_cmpname user and giving rights to it in the Default website and virtual directory of this ASP page. I have REGSVR32'd the dll's.I have gone to "Turn Windows features on and off" and selected IIS/World Wide Web Services/Application Development Features then CHECKED off ASP, ASP.net, ISAPI extensions, and ISAPI filers.I have followed many leads in different Newsgroups but I can get past this problem.We tried this last year, a year and 1/2 ago and had the same problem. Since we couldn't conquer this problem, we went back to Windows NT. We never had this problem on NT. Now we are trying again to get past this so we can move to Windows 7 again. It seems that many people had this problem but any solution they found and have posted, don't seem to be what I need.Any help will be appreciated.Thank you,

Back