Sensible Query! (What????????)

liunx

Hello fellow peeps, and all you clouds out there!<br />
<br />
I have a question:<br />
<br />
I have created a table, 4 rows high, top row with header, second row with nav bar, 3rd row with main page, bottom row with (C) details.<br />
I have sized the table width ways to 100% and it resizes perfectly according to resolution, but the 100% height does not, when I go down to 640x480 the bottom row is off the page.<br />
<br />
How do I resize a table for a complete page view across resolutions?????<br />
<br />
(Spam appreciated, as long as I receive a sensible answer somewhere in here!!!! :))<!--content-->Maybe it would help to post the code of your table.<!--content-->Without seeing the code my guess is that there is too much data to display at 100% height at 640 x 480 resolution. Under most circumstances, tables do not constrict data. If there is too much data the table will expand to accomodate the data.<br />
<br />
Regards,<br />
Kevin<!--content-->Is the <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.micosol.co.uk">www.micosol.co.uk</a><!-- w --> URL - your URL?<br />
<br />
If it is - I really don't like the pop-up that wants to add itself to my list of favourites - very irritating!<br />
<br />
d.<!--content-->It's an outgoing url, won't be used after next week<!--content-->

Back