Selling Traffic source for leads - anyone do it and what makes you trust?

I remember there was a WSO around a few years back that rented a traffic source. You basically gave the guy your Aweber code or something and you got leads out of it, in different niches. Anyone doing this now? It seems quite a good angle. Sure, you could monetise them yourself but if you have traffic in multiple niches then it is probably easier and more profitable to let others monetise them and take a small hit in profits. And you'd make more on the front-end than you would without a list, all without the headaches of running a list. I'm strongly considering doing this, especially as hardly anyone else is doing it. I've got some ideas that I can't share but what do you think about it? Would you buy these leads? What would give you trust to buy them? A "review copy" e.g. some free leads to start with that maybe auto-redirect/OTO to an offer immediately after confirming? This would at least prove the quality of the leads, that they were targeted. What kind of proof would convince you? I guess it's the same question for buying leads outright (I don't plan to sell leads outright) - how do you know you're getting good leads? What makes you trust the seller? Apart from reputation? Quote: Love the idea, i would be a buyer. I think my main question before buying traffic is quality. If you can give a sample of the traffic you will be receiving then that should sell really well. Quote: Quote: I usually buy traffic from sources i trust. A good example will be buying solo ads from warriors here. Quote: