selling my 95 saturn should i sell private or take to a side car shop?

lenny

need help with this car i have an offer of 1000 for the car i am asking 2200 which i know i will not get but i told this person lowest i will take is 1200 and he said he could pay me a 1000 for the car should i sell this car to him with a written contract.<br />

churchguy9147

Well it depends upon how good a shape its in! if you think its in bad cond. you should probably take it. I would say if it is low in miles, cosmeticly fair and mechanicly good tell him to take a hike! go for 1500. hes probably trying to take adavantage of you because of you being a lady no offence

choctawmama

look up your car online in the blue book. They will look at your vin number and tell you what your car is worth. If it is in excellant condition, then use the high price or if in poor you can use the lower price they give you. Also, think about if you need to replace your car with another ride. Never tell anyone what is the lowest price you will accept. They have you by the short hairs at that point. But you will get more money by selling privately.

Cargeek

One of the keys to pricing a car is to effectively rate the car as the price will vary widely based on condition and mileage. There are a bunch of places to check car prices on the Internet. NADA guides is one - but since they are owned by the car dealers association I never recommend them. KBB is another. Driverside.com is a new site and they have a couple of extras - great data showing price based on mileage; DriverSide Estimate where they search actual listings to find what cars are actually selling for in local markets; and estimates for trade in pricing and private sales.

I could not tell which Saturn car you have from 95 to give you a link to the pricing beyond the general www.driverside.com