Self Updating Rss Signatures On Forums?

<!--coloro:#C0C0C0--><span style="color:#C0C0C0"><!--/coloro--><i>not sure if this is a scripting question graphics or HTML type of thing.. so i placed it here.</i><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><br /><br />in a forum (invision PB) is it possible to generate a signature that displays a bit of an RSS feed (i.e latest blog entry) <br />im thinking this is possible as many times i have seen "what i'm listening to" type signature that allow some script to be taken from a server. using standard tags<br /><br />thanks in advance for any help or support<!--content-->
I remember someone doing something similar a long time ago with but it wasn't done with [img] tags. <br /><br />RSS feeds are XML so you would need to be able to convert that into something that would format it correctly. Check Google for IPB mods that may be available.<!--content-->
Actually you can probably get what you want by signing up at feedburner.com<!--content-->
Remember some forums may not allow this.<br />Check guidelines for that forum.<!--content-->

Back