Searching for partner

liunx

hello, i love learn and create websites, i think on the forum we all do.<br />
<br />
anyway, i like to find some partners to create sites together and ofcourse learn wat i dont know from them. if u interest plz email me a <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --><!--content-->What exactly would this partner do? Give you tips or actually help make pages?<!--content-->What kind of sites are you working on?<!--content-->I am thinking creating site on "web designing" , and i would like to have a partner to give advise and help work on the site. or in another word make friend too.<br />
<br />
u c i am not like those really good page maker, but i can like learn from ppl, or if i know more than wat they know.....i can teach them wat i know....<br />
<br />
i am just really trying to learn making some good sites.<!--content-->I'm in the process of learning javascript. I think i'm almost done and I might be some help. Are you trying to make a web hostin site? That would require your own server(I believe). But if you made a site like that, you would make mass $$$. Which would be good.<!--content-->no, i wasnt thinking making a great site like that...i wish i got the ability to and the money to. wat i had on mind is like web designing....like tutorial..and share with other about web development.<br />
<br />
or i if u got any good idea that will be nice<!--content-->You can email me anytime with questions, but I don't think I can be a partner.<!--content-->okay thanks, ya i am loooking forward to meet some friends too.<!--content-->

Back