search our database

liunx

Can anyone tell me how to add the "search our database" feature to my website???<br />
Your help would be greatly appreciated !<br />
Andr?B<br />
You can reply to this address:<br />
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --><br />
<br />
Thank you very much !<!--content-->you are going to need a server side language to query the data base. Do you know which your server supports? (ASP PHP ASP.NET JSP CGI)<!--content-->I'm not sure but I will inquire. Thanks for your reply. I will let you know.<br />
Is it hard to configure and set up? I don't know much besides uploading files to a server and HTML programming.<br />
Could it be done by someone other than me if I give them access to my server and all the information I need to put in the search feature?<br />
<br />
Thanks very much.<!--content-->Sure you can use a premade script or have somewrite you something (for a price probably) but you will not get it exactly how you like it that way. My suggestion would be to buy a nice thick book on a server side language and besides learning how to make a little search form you will learn so much more which will put a whole new spin on your design.<!--content-->

Back