Scrolling table/cell.

liunx

Hey, I have a cell in the middle of a bunch of images that are blended. If I put too much text in the middle cell the other cells containing the images resize and push the images apart.<br />
<br />
So my question is, can I make that cell in the middle scroll or no resize so if too much text is enetered it doesn't resize my other cells as well. Or can I embed a table in that cell and make that scroll/noresize?<br />
<br />
If not that can I somehow make it so those other cells containing the images cannot be resized?<br />
<br />
Lastly, if I really have to, how would I make a frame in the middle of that cell/table embedded within the page? Can I do that? <br />
<br />
I hope you can help. If I can use CSS to do it too that would be helpful.<br />
<br />
Thanks in advance. Peace.<!--content-->You can add nowrap="nowrap" to the td tag if you don't want the words to wrap to the next line when it's expanded. <br />
<br />
Or you could put in a div<br />
<div style="overflow: auto;">text here</div><br />
<br />
im' pretty sure that will do it.<!--content-->Oh yeah never thought of the <div> tag. Good call. I would use no wrap, but wouldn't the text be all one line then?<br />
<br />
Thanks for the input man. :D<!--content-->If you used nowrap then the text would fill up the width of the cell. Probably not the solution you were looking for. But the div should work.<br />
<br />
No problem :D<!--content-->

Back