Scrolling ibproArcade Champ Scoreboard

Feckie

mmmxiv said:
any way to get this workin with v3arcade?
If you recode it all Yes ;)
latinskyscraper said:
Thanks For Sharing This Hack.

On FireFox the Scrolling Bar Displays for the First Highscore Only the First Username, the First Text "is the new", the First Game Image, and then it doesn't Show anything more.

On Internet Explore and Google Chrome works Fine., Displaying all the Info for all the Latest Highscores.

Do You Know what can be Changed for it to Work on FireFox?

(I've browsed the Demo Forum you shared and I see the Truncated Info with FireFox Browser)

Regards.

:)

I use Firefox and ie and have NO Probs with it..

Mahoni999

Hello :)

Well i followed your Instructions and finalyl i got it workin...But it shows up on any Page of my Site. Is there a Chance to get it viewed just in the Arcade ? Where do i have to place the Code that it just shows up in Arcade ?

Doesn`t make Sense if Scoreboard runs if someone looks into the FAQ or somewhere else :(

Greetings Mahoni

Feckie

Mahoni999 said:
Hello :)

Well i followed your Instructions and finalyl i got it workin...But it shows up on any Page of my Site. Is there a Chance to get it viewed just in the Arcade ? Where do i have to place the Code that it just shows up in Arcade ?

Doesn`t make Sense if Scoreboard runs if someone looks into the FAQ or somewhere else :(

Greetings Mahoni

If you only want it on the arcade , Do NOT do it on this template
a: FORUMHOME template
Add after $navbar: