Scrollbars in Tables ?

liunx

I'm trying to make a page which contains mostly of tables. To save myself the s*** with those frames i'd like to put my contents in Tables but I don't want the whole page to scroll. Only the text inside the table should be scrolled.<br />
Is there any possibility to put a scrollbar in this table ?<br />
<br />
Thx 4 supporting me<!--content-->I see you are trying to do the same thing as I do. The solution is the <iframe> element and its vey easy to use. Unfortunately ints not supported buy the Netscape 4.79 and earlier versions, but by IE, Opera and Netscape 6.0.<br />
<br />
To insert the scrollable page type:<br />
<br />
<iframe NAME="the_name_of_the_frame" width="450" height="300" SRC=http://www.htmlforums.com/archive/index.php/"filename.html">This site uses floating frames but our browser does not support them.</iframe><br />
<br />
Thats it. You have to create another document, filename.html that contains whatever you see in the scrollable window.<br />
<br />
Good luck!<!--content-->I hate Netscape and so I just ignore the problems with it.<br />
<br />
If I would avoit the Problems with Netscape it would take me more then 50% longer for the same work.<br />
<br />
But thank you very much for your help. :)<!--content-->I agree with u on the Netscape subject. Navigator sucks big time. Unfortunately I can纾

Back