scrollbar color and mouse

admin

Administrator
Staff member
wats the code for changing the color of the scrollbar? Also, how do you change the image for the mouse on ur site?<br />
Thanks in advance<!--content-->hi, try CSS for changing the mouse,<br />
<br />
as for the scroll bar, css also this works, but only in IE, dont think other browsers recognize ...<br />
<br />
body {<br />
scrollbar-arrow-color:#507FDE;<br />
scrollbar-track-color:#507FDE;<br />
scrollbar-shadow-color:#2459B5;<br />
scrollbar-face-color:#3366CC;<br />
scrollbar-highlight-color:#D1D1D1;<br />
scrollbar-darkshadow-color:#507FDE;<br />
scrollbar-3dlight-color:#3366CC;<br />
}<br />
<br />
note: for simple stuff like this, do use google<!--content-->body<br />
{<br />
cursor: url("your_custom_cursor.cur");<br />
}<!--content-->Actually I am glad someone asked this question because I was curious myself but was hesitant to ask, especially when I come across little side comments like:<br />
<br />
For simple stuff like this, do use Google.<br />
<br />
Bungholio....Can I ask a favor and please don't say side comments like that to people..it makes people afraid to ask questions for fear of being ridiculed and brushed off...this is what this forum is for..for asking about and discussing web developing..comments like that only push people and possible newcommers away when they see stuff like that..if answering a question like that is beneath you then please don't even bother responding....thanks a bunch.<!--content-->Originally posted by Bungholio <br />
as for the scroll bar, css also this works, but only in IE, dont think other browsers recognize ...That is because it is proprietary css code -- not part of the specs...<!--content-->

Back