Script to change something daily

liunx

I need a sctipt that simply does a find and replace on some html code.... its to change daily rates on a website for a calculation form.... here's the current code:<br />
<br />
<input name="submit" type="image" src=http://www.webdeveloper.com/forum/archive/index.php/"images/button.gif" onClick="calculate(5.875,5.75,5.375); return false;" value="Calculate")><br />
<br />
it would be for a 30 year, a 20 year, and a 15 year mortgage. but i also need to change the text that displays that.<br />
<tr bgcolor="#FAF4DC"> <br />
<td style="border-style:solid;border-width:1 1 1 1px;border-color:#8288C2;"> <br />
<p>Rate:</p></td><br />
<td style="border-style:solid;border-width:1 1 1 1px;border-color:#8288C2;"> <br />
<p>5.875%</p></td><br />
<p>5.750%</p></td><br />
<p>5.375%</p></td><br />
</tr><br />
<br />
<br />
Now once i change it once, the script wont find the text its looking for, right?<br />
<br />
I dont know how to do this, please help<!--content-->don't really know what exactly you are asking,however just one thing to oint out,if you change any values from the page dynamically using JavaScript,you should be aware that it only changes those values for that session,if you go to some other page and come back then it would not retian the changes.<!--content-->yea, i need it to change permanenly until i would change it again, rather than just editing the code every day, have a script to just put in the rates for the day<!--content-->Not in HTML.<!--content-->Here ya go, this should work for you.<br />
<br />
What you have to do is change the values for the daily interest rates, only once just inside the script tag. Be careful if you go renaming any variables though because they can't start with a number.<!--content-->

Back