Runtime error .... What is it ?

I have a runtime error on my front page(line 457<br />
char 43).<br />
I really don't know what Im looking for. I have looked at the lines and char..but I see nothing wrong..Please help me...<br />
<br />
I do work hard on it before I write.I hate being so dumb.<br />
I have looked now for 2 days.... really :confused: :D<!--content-->Post a link OR save your page as a .txt file and attach it to a 'reply' post. ( attach file: )<!--content-->Thank you....You guys are the best. <br />
<br />
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.clickeasygifts.com">http://www.clickeasygifts.com</a><!-- m --><br />
<br />
Im sorry. I really was looking for what it is..But I do appreciate the help.<!--content-->Viewed your front page (index.html??) with no problems. I notice that you have javascript sprinkeled in with your HTML. It's possible you are getting a javascript error.<br />
<br />
I would highly recomend that you put ALL your javascript into the <head> section of your doc. except where you are doing a document.write (if any) and even then, try to keep only the document.write in the flow of your HTML.<!--content-->With this manager I use it's almost impossible.<br />
I have 2 managers..with that site..One in the control panel ,and one in the website manager..One does not recognize the other..all of the head codes are in the cpanel. I didnt know this when I go it..<br />
If you put something in the head of the cpanel...and go into the site manager..it erases everything..and vice a versa...<br />
Oh it's a pain in the neck believe me...<br />
I tried just working out of the cpanel...which is great...and when I went in the put in something on the menue..( site manager).It erased everything I had done in the cpanel..3 pages of work..I died.....and hadn't backed up all of my work yet...I was going to when I put in on the menue...BIG FAT MISTAKE...<br />
Well now..back to what you said.....Im darned if I do and real darnd if I dont... I know the error doesnt show up on the public page....So I guess I'll have to live with it... :-(<br />
<br />
Did I make any sense at all? I hope so...LOL<br />
Thanks for your WONDERFUL HELP ...<!--content-->

Back