Run Both v3arcade and IPBArcade?

possum

Has anyone successfully integrated both arcades into their site and is willing to share files or explain how to do so?

BaCo35

What exactly are you trying to achieve?
Run the 2 and share the scores etc, or have them as 2 completely different entities on your site?

BaCo35

The only problem I can think of is the fact that both scripts rely on a main file called arcade.php.
I think you have to install both in the root of your forum, so to circumvent this you could rename arcade.php for one of the 2, and change all calls to this script to the renamed version.
Ibpro has around 140 points where it calls the arcade.php file, V3 about 85.

I'm not sure if the 2 have identical sql table names etc. Just try it with wamp/xamp etc.

possum

Hmmm I must have done something wrong, firstly I tried editing all the instances of arcade.php in v3arcade to v3arcade.php, everthing installed fine but the score wouldn't submit.

So I uploaded the original v3arcade files and tried editing all instances of arcade.php in the ibproArcade files and got loads of errors lol

I'm sure it must be simple enough because I've seen loads of sites with both arcades running