Ruby?

windows

OK, I've only briefly browsed the family forums, though I did do a search on both "ruby" and "rails." I see that there has been a lot of talk about Ruby on Rails becoming available on TCH servers, but there has been no talk of late. Where does that stand? Please send me a link if this is discussed elsewhere....<br /><br />thanks<!--content-->
It was installed onto a number of servers, and initially caused a few issues, so we are still undergoing long term testing on those servers, to ensure the config works effectively. There is no date fixed for the rollout to all servers.<!--content-->
Thanks for that update Andy. The Ruby talk has kind of died down. It's been 7 months since the "major announcement" about Ruby on Rails. I haven't completely given up on it showing up one day on my TCH accounts, but I did move one of my domains out of my reseller account to a Ruby-enabled host. <br /><br />I'd sure like to move it back here sometime, but it just feels like Ruby on Rails has been moved down the priority list.<br /><br />Thanks again for that update. It is nice to know that something is happening.<!--content-->
Hi, i was wondering if there was any update on this? Does TCH have any updates on the ruby on rails and if you guys will be implementing it soon. All of the posts I see is from 2006.<!--content-->
Sorry, no TCH is not any closer to a lauch date of Ruby. It has fallen down the priority list and they are currently updating all the servers to PHP5 which needs to be done.<!--content-->