RSS feed about my app

Brierneirricy

Hey fellow Developers!Trying to make a app that displays the posts of my website (I'll add other things later, like about page, still need to make a tab bar too). Trying to make it have a storyboard (so i can easily add a tab bar controller) and still work. I followed a tutorial and they didn't use a storyboard. I'm guessing my mistake is in the AppDelegate file, so you might want to check there first.Can someone look at my app? There aren't any errors before I run the code, and the only warning I have is allowed to be there. My objective is to get the recent posts display in the tableview.In the app delegate.m file,The method \[code\]- (BOOL)application:(UIApplication *)application didFinishLaunchingWithOptions:(NSDictionary *)launchOptions\[/code\], I think is making the problem. If you review my block of code here, I think you will find it (I can't find it and that is why I need help).Right now it is like this:\[code\]- (BOOL)application:(UIApplication *)application didFinishLaunchingWithOptions:(NSDictionary *)launchOptions{ self.window = [[UIWindow alloc] initWithFrame:[[UIScreen mainScreen] bounds]]; // Override point for customization after application launch. MasterViewController *mvc = [[MasterViewController alloc] initWithStyle:UITableViewStylePlain]; UINavigationController *masterNav = [[UINavigationController alloc] initWithRootViewController:mvc]; [[self window] setRootViewController:masterNav]; self.window.backgroundColor = [UIColor whiteColor]; [self.window makeKeyAndVisible]; return YES;}I have to do that way. Why? Because I put an nslog code that tell me if the feed went through the NSURLConnection. It only says it when I do this.If I do it this other way,- (BOOL)application:(UIApplication *)application didFinishLaunchingWithOptions:(NSDictionary *)launchOptions{ // Override point for customization after application launch. return YES;}\[/code\]The storyboard works and has my title at the top of the navagation bar (unlike the first way), but nothing comes through the console saying it got the XML and parsed it (like in the first way)Any thoughts?Thank you for taking time to answer my question.P.S Don't think the bug is there or need more to look at it to find the answer? Here is my github project page of this project (you can download it on github if you have an account): https://github.com/ymarcus93/SephardiJews

Back