rss content formatting

Altinn.

i am sorry if you find difficulty in understanding my question, as english is not my first language,i am reading RSS data entries from a URl and saving it in a XML file, now i am importing that file into wordpress through RSS importer plugin, everything is fine but the issue is all html tags like \[code\]<p> or <a>\[/code\] or others are displaying in posts... how to get rid of it ? if somebody want to look into my code or script( from where i am reading xml and forming it to import into wordpress) then kindly tell me which part of the code you want to see and i'll upload it. ThanksBelow is the RSS from the URL\[code\]<article id="1240817210" timestamp="April 27, 2009, 8:26 am" published="1"><title>Theme Parks in Tenerife</title><pageName>theme-parks-in-tenerife-408</pageName><imageFile>blogthemeparkstenerife.jpg</imageFile><imageAlt>Theme Parks in Tenerife</imageAlt><content><p>Anyone taking a <a href="http://book.flythomascook.com/cheap-flights/to-Tenerife-Canary-Islands/">holiday in Tenerife</a> is probably heading there to enjoy the warm temperatures and beautiful beaches but if that is not quite enough then there are other attractions to enjoy on the island.</p><p>There are now two large theme parks that both provide a full day of entertainment for families.</p><p>The first is Loro Parque, which means Parrot Park, and is essentially an animal park although birds are prominently featured with the park providing a home for the world\'s largest collection of parrots and macaws.</p><p>The park was first opened to the public in 1982 and has had the benefit of various new features over recent years. These included a new dolphinarium and a large aquarium that features a transparent underwater walk-through tunnel, providing an amazing view of various fish including several sharks. The park is the single biggest tourist attraction on the island and the recent addition of killer whales has boosted visitor numbers.</p><p>The other large theme park on the island is the new Siam Park, a water park which opened last year and claims to be the most exciting in Europe. The showcase attraction is the Tower of Power, a 28 metre high waterslide that submerges into an underwater tunnel before re-emerging into the arrival pool. Some rides in the park are age-restricted so check before you visit if you have younger children. </p><p>For smaller children the Lost City is a safe, fun play area that kids will love. Under the direction of the Kiessling family, the park took four years to construct and is styled on Thai architecture. (picture from Alumnado M

Back