RPG.Inferno.v3.0.0.Gold.for.vBulletin.3.6.PHP.NULLIFIED-GYSN

Koyuki88

Itsuki Minami said:
here's the starter pack <_<U next time read the whole thread...
http://www.vbteam.info/10135-post29.html

about a guide xD nop there's no guide at least for us the nulled version users, i guess there's one in the infernotech site u_u actually xD just test things out is not that hard cya!
Yea i upload all the test things (except NPC they get an explode error, lol).
But i dont understand how to add a quest and or trigger °°

g3oniTz

in the installation occurs this errors:

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file in C:\Server\www\zone\inferno\engine\inferno_engine.php on line 166

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file in C:\Server\www\zone\inferno\engine\inferno_engine.php on line 167

any idea??

jpfreak

Im having a bit of a problem, i tried importing the XML file but got this:
vBulletin Message said:
A conflict was detected in the bitfields. You cannot continue with the installation of this product until this has been fixed. The conflicts found were:

* Bitfield Collision: canadminnotices = canadmininferno

Help please

Nyenor

g3oniTz said:
in the installation occurs this errors:

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file in C:\Server\www\zone\inferno\engine\inferno_engine.php on line 166

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file in C:\Server\www\zone\inferno\engine\inferno_engine.php on line 167

any idea??

This may help :

In \inferno\engine\inferno_engine.php (Lines 166 and 167)

Code:
    function clean_global_inputs ()
    {
      $this->clean_array ([color=Red]&[/color]$_GET);
      $this->clean_array ([color=Red]&[/color]$_POST);
    }

Just remove the two "&" characters (marked in red). I just tested it on a test 3.8.0, and everything seems to work fine.

Please feedback if it works for you, I'll test extensively this afternoon.

Kena

up!

does anyone know how to fix this problem when i'm trying to import the starter pack?

i'm using vB 3.8.0 Gold =)

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in [path]/inferno/engine/inferno_import.php on line 768

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in [path]/inferno/engine/inferno_import.php on line 768

Many thanks by advance!

Eambo

Hey everyone. Was wondering if anyone knows where I can find either a semi-pre-built rpg to import (with just very simple basics) or some form of instructions and product guide. There's quite a few options I'm not entirely sure of, as well as a few problems with my map (especially with firefox), that I'd like to get to understand with documentation.

Potleg

im having issues in editing the inferno/engine/acpconfig.php.new as when it coems to renameing the file to just acpconfig without the new it turns the file into a txt file and not a php file. can someone post a acpconfig file so i can use that instead cheers.

Kena

i doubt that will help you anyway...

Code:
<?php
/* +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ *\
|| + Inferno Technologies Software
|| +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
|| + Product: vBulletin RPG Inferno (Owned)
|| +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
|| + Website: http://infernotechnologies.net
|| + Email: [email protected]
|| + Copyright 2004 - 2006 Inferno Technologies
|| + All Rights Reserved
\* +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ */

/* -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= *\
 |  Specify the usergroup IDs that can administrate
 |  RPG Inferno (seperate via comma)
 |  --------------------------------
 |  Example:
 |  $admingroups = '1,2,3';
 \* -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= */

$admingroups = '6';

/* -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= *\
 |  Specify the user IDs that can administrate
 |  RPG Inferno (seperate via comma)
 |  --------------------------------
 |  Example:
 |  $adminusers = '1,2,3';
 \* -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= */

$adminusers = '1';
?>

_RooT

guys its working in 3.8.x or not ?
any other rpg games for vbulletin instead of vbarmy its simple ...

eternal_freedom

i know this topic is old but i wonder, has anyone that has installed this forum recieved emails from inferno tech about removing it?

i know infernotech is gone but im not sure if they are still enforcing the use of this mod with licence, thanks for your answer!

Assilla

Anyone know why I can't get it to allow the addition of any images? I've checked the permissions and gif is included. Although I can't seem to get it to see the .rpg file either...