RPG.Inferno.v3.0.0.Gold.for.vBulletin.3.6.PHP.NULLIFIED-GYSN

Itsuki Minami

i can get it working i do everithing step by step, but i can access it and i get this when i'm installling
Code:
Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However, future versions may not support this any longer. in C:\Archivos de programa\EasyPHP 2.0b1\www\foro\inferno\engine\inferno_engine.php on line 166

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However, future versions may not support this any longer. in C:\Archivos de programa\EasyPHP 2.0b1\www\foro\inferno\engine\inferno_engine.php on line 167
someone can help me?

danya

Itsuki Minami said:
i can get it working i do everithing step by step, but i can access it and i get this when i'm installling
Code:
Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However, future versions may not support this any longer. in C:\Archivos de programa\EasyPHP 2.0b1\www\foro\inferno\engine\inferno_engine.php on line 166

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However, future versions may not support this any longer. in C:\Archivos de programa\EasyPHP 2.0b1\www\foro\inferno\engine\inferno_engine.php on line 167
someone can help me?

Me too!!!................

SasukeX

<_< Strange. It worked for me. You have to extract all of the packages not only one. GYSN didn't make them to extract automatically.

Extract the main ZIP file, extract each of the ZIP files that appear. Now if any other ZIP file <_< appears extract it again (Sorry I had to compress them so I could make a single file). when there is no more ZIP then all the files are on the last folder remaining.

SasukeX

This version works and was DeIoncubed by GYSN. ONLY the DGT release of 2.4 had bugs. There is no security hole in 3.0 till now so you can use it.

letdoit

I have instakked this thing. Everything works perfect except the map. It does not have the mark (pin or watever) on the map( I mean the village, town and city)

Any one know why, and how to fix it???

18965497fk3.jpg